This Blog is dedicated to the coming Harry Potter movie captioned Harry Potter And The Deathly Hallows: Part I for release on Novemer 19, 2010.

Thursday, October 7, 2010

Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Parts I and II


Many followers of Harry Potter are asking why the last book of Harry Potter captioned Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows were split into two parts. I myself is a bit confused why this is so, considering that this would be the last and final story of Harry Potter and his final attempt at defeating the powerful bad guy Voldemort.

There are some who advanced the theory that the decision to split the final story of Harry Potter which is aptly titled Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part I and the last and final ending to the saga of Harry Potter which would of course be Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part II, came about due to a flood of request from the worldwide fans of Harry Potter.

I certainly doubt the feasibility of this theory but I would think that having a part I and a part II for the Harry potter last movie will certainly augurs well with the millions of Harry Potter's fans who would like to see more of Harry Potter exploits in the world of witchcraft and magic. And of course, this would also make the wallets of everybody involve in the production and distribution of the Harry Potter movie fatter, to include even that of the stockholders of the company producing the movie.


In effect, splitting the Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows into two parts would make everybody happy. Here now is the latest You Tube video clip of Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows, Part I. Watch it. Read more of Harry Potter here...


Bookmark and Share