This Blog is dedicated to the coming Harry Potter movie captioned Harry Potter And The Deathly Hallows: Part I for release on Novemer 19, 2010.

Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Harry Potter And The Deathly Hollows:Part I Second Video Clip



Harry Potter And The Deathly Hollows:Part I Second Video Clip would be another presentation of an amazing video clip for the promotion of the movie Harry Potter And The Deathly Hollows:Part I which will be shown worldwide on November 18, 2010. Although I am not a big fan of Harry Potter books and movies, my wife is.

Thus, our book case is now filed with Harry Potter books and magazines related to Harry Potter. My wife's fanaticism with anything about Harry Potter goes back to the days when we accidentally bumped with each other in front of a theater showing one of the early Harry Potter films. She immediately took a liking for me because I look like Harry Potter with my glasses.

And so I am very sure that on the release of the movie Harry Potter and the deathly hollows :Part I, the two of us will be trooping the line in a theater near us to watch it. Of course, she would still follow it up by watching this latest Harry potter movie online in our home. Here now is the second Harry Potter And The Deathly Hollows:Part I Second Video Clip. Watch it and enjoy!


Bookmark and Share